Monday, October 17, 2011

A nice rainy day inside

I spent most of the day scouring my computer for images to include in my presentation.  Influences, slides of work, pictures of studios.  I thought I had most of it in some logical order; however, it's become clear that i need to come up with a new way of organizing my pictures.  I think I'm going to have to completely separate my art slides, in progress shots, etc. from my normal pictures.  I had everything organized by year, then by subject matter.  oh well.  I've needed to reorganize everything anyhow.

I went ahead and started up a Flikr account today, something i should have done a long time ago...  I'll be posting pictures from my trip there.  I uploaded some slides of my work in the mean time.  enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/people/trcyhd/

I got to spend a little time outside today before the rain came, and a little while it was raining.  i love it when it's still raining and the sun comes out and lights up the meniscus on the leaves of the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment