Friday, October 14, 2011

Bank of America always puts me on hold...

Another day, hanging out in my workspace, watching old Stephen King movies.  I'm trying to piece together the money situation abroad.  I've visited my bank already, but the teller wasn't the most helpful person.  She gave me a printout of all the banks that are allied with bank of america, and pawned me off on the 1-800 number people, with which i'm now on hold.

Among other things today, I received a print from Nate Gaefcke in the mail today.  It looks great, but I need to frame it.  The print is 5/30 in the edition.  Another print from the edition is going to be for auction at Sotherby's for the New York Academy's "take home a nude" auction/event.  Congrats to Nate.

Annnnd the customer service representative just asked me where Denmark is...

So, after explaining to the phone representative that Denmark is in Europe, he fails again to understand that it's not a town in England, France, Spain, or Germany.  After some more hold time, an answer was finally found.  Bank of America is not a valid option.

No comments:

Post a Comment