Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4 days

There are 4 days left till I leave the country.  I've pretty much finished up my slide presentation, and tomorrow is going to be a storage unit day.  I have to go collect the tools i'll need, bring them home, wash them up, remark them with my name and pack them up for the trip.  I have a lot of stuff left to do, but I'm pretty sure i'll get it done.  I work better when i'm under pressure.  I'm feeling a little uneasy about the whole trip.  I know that once i'm there and working, most of the weirdness will melt away and everything is going to be awesome.  It's a lot like the anxiety you get before the first day of school--you can't sleep the night before, but the day after you really don't care anymore.   

Went to go see Polkadot Cadaver last night.  Had a great time and brought home a new t-shirt.  It's got andy warhol's severed head on a plate on it, ala Creep Show.


bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment