Saturday, October 22, 2011

Long day...

This set up reeks of home torture chamber
Got a lot of work done today.  I managed to overcome the hyper mania I was having earlier, buckled down, and put the nose to the grind stone.  I have a good majority of my presentation for Denmark done.  Probably have another half day before it's complete.  I also managed to retake some slides.  I was able to magyver up a photo set up in the spare room with the following: a lot of painter's tape, a long strip of foam insulation board, and a subwoofer as a table.  I hadn't thought about the fact that i had a huge tripod i could've used to hang my light box until after I had already taped the closet shut.  I had to hold the light box up myself (there was no rejoicing).  The whole thing took forever.  It was definitely one of those days where i was cursing myself for not taking photography.  Epic tracy fail.   I retook some slides that i had originally done with a point and shoot at Purdue.  I finished taking the slides about 5 hours ago, and I still haven't cleaned up.  I got side tracked trying to edit the pictures and inject them into my slide show.  I actually had to skip going with my dad to the airport to pick up my grandma just to get it done.  I haven't seen her in about a month.  Stupid work.   



New anal detail shot

New slide of the piece formally known as guilt
I'm happy with the shots I got, as well as the work out my arms received from doing reps and sustains with the light box.  These slides are way less hot than the old ones.






Tomorrow will have to be a break day.  I'm going to go to a wedding in the afternoon, and i'll probably end up sleeping late since it's damn near 4 in the morning.  Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends.  I'm totally burning the bouquet if I catch it.  I have a feeling it's going to be a good time.  can't be any worse than today.


And to wrap things up on a happy note--
As I was searching for an image of a pillow, I stumbled across this adorable little gem.  I want one!  I think this would be a fabulous christmas morning present.  Sneak in, put it under the covers, sneak out, wait eagerly for anticipated reaction.  It's so darn cute!

awwwe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment