Tuesday, November 8, 2011

another day in lovely denmark

Been working hard today.  busted out a large pitcher, 2 steins, and a large coffee cup.  they're all slipped and cleaned up inside.  I'm going to make and put handles on after dinner, and maybe throw some more stuff for tomorrow. I've been amassing a bit so far.  trying to get a grasp on how to make this faster, but i think that just doing it more will help.  i've already gotten a bit faster since i started the motif.

I tried to do laundry today.  apparently the setting on the washing machine was switched to what i can only assume was "really hot and a long time".  I noticed that my socks were a dingy color, then i noticed that a lot of it was that way...  then i found a bra that i thought was someone else's.  nope.  it was mine.  the fabric came unglued, and the bright peach color had turned completely purple.  that's about $25 down the drain.  sad faces all around.  I melted the inside of a bra when i was trying to dry it with a hair dryer in Italy, so I figure this is the start of a long tradition of loosing a bra every time i visit a foreign country.  Luckily, i went to the grocery store earlier and bought a thing of guinness.  I will at least be able to mourn my brassiere properly.  Skol!

No comments:

Post a Comment